Thursday 27 December 2012

Masonic/NWO Evidence in Bill 115


Bill 115 was introduced August 27th, 2012

It was passed on September 11th, 2012

McGuinty's locked-door policy was announced on the news in the very first minute of December 21st, 2012 (the day the world was supposedly going to end. Instead, it marked the beginning of the end with that policy)

"The government pushed the bill through Legislature well before... negotiations traditionally conclude and despite the fact that affected unions had initiated bartering with their respective employing school boards."

"Bill 115 gives the government unprecedented powers over school board negotiations with no accountability through legislature debate."

The Minister of Education will have unlimited and unprecedented powers to approve or change any contract between school boards and the affected unions.

The Minister of Education will have authority over collective agreements that are governed by labour legislation under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Labour.

The Cabinet will have the power to extend the provisions of the bill beyond two years without having the issue debated in the Legislature. 

The Cabinet, rather than the Legislature, will have the the right to restrict strikes and lock-outs.

"Bill 115 sets a dangerous precedent for other unionized employees in particular..."

"60% of teachers will receive a pay cut, and 40% of teachers, mostly younger ones, will receive only 50% of their scheduled increases for experience..."

"Bill 115 discontinues a retirement gratuity plan that was originally promoted by the school boards as an incentive to discourage the use of sick days..."

It mentions other, more political things, though my brain has never been able to fully wrap around certain things that I know to be pure made up bs-which politics are. NDP, Liberals, Conservatives, Right-Minded, Left-Wing, Democrats, Communists, not to mention all the other ridiculous terms they've created. I have never in my life been able to understand politics-even during my brief stint in politics where I naively believed "I'm not going to make a difference just complaining to friends and family. Maybe if I got involved I could make a difference." Yeah, right! People talk about seeing the tip of the iceberg...I only saw ice cubes and that was enough for me. It's all corrupt. The party I joined claimed to want to change things for the better. The reality was they only cared about money and power and who has what connections. They brought my friend and I in because they hoped we could help generate the youth vote, yet they didn't want to hear any of our ideas. I wasn't about to lend my name and my face to crooked liars. So I left and my friend followed. I have no patience to try and understand things that I know to be illusions, and that's all politics are. It doesn't matter who you vote for, what fancy words and labels they use-they are all the same. If they appear to be different from the others (such as the NDP did NOT vote for Bill 115) it's only because they want to be seen as different...or an angel managed to slip past the red tape and corruption. That happens on the rare occasion  though its only a matter of time before they become burnt out and leave. No matter how you slice it, I wouldn't feel right sharing much of the political (imo) mumbo-jumbo on here as if it means something, because I don't understand it and while you might argue that the political stuff means something, my heart and my brain tell me that it all means nothing. If you care to know the politics involved with Bill 115, do your own research. I'm not here to recite things that I don't grasp.

Bill 115 has been a long time in the making. It's not going anywhere. It's only going to get worse, and will spread into other work sectors of Ontario, eventually the rest of Canada. For those outside of Canada, you may believe our stifling Bill doesn't affect you. My heart tells me otherwise. It's a big step in the NWO marking its territory, and it's "territory" is the entire world. What happens in the U.S will start happening here, with storm troopers barging into schools and homes, and what happens in Canada will start happening elsewhere. With more school shootings happening in the U.S than Ontario, why would Ontario schools start locking kids inside before the American schools? Do you honestly believe that U.S schools won't follow suit?

My butt is sore and I'm tired of talking about this subject, especially when there's going to be more news about it to report in a few days. I'm not going to bother with a summary because the only thing that's over with this topic is my post. 

Source: Stop Bill 115






No comments:

Post a Comment