Sunday 29 May 2011

Fred Durst and Limp Bizkit

        Funny how he looks so Triggered and you see the black and white stripes to the left.

At the height of their fame, Limp Bizkit and Korn went together like ICP and Twiztid, or peanut butter and jam. Fred and Jonathan Davis recorded a couple tracks with eachothers bands, and travelled together with Korn's Family Values Tour.

In the late 1990's Fred spoke publicly about wanting to "lick Christina Aguilera's butthole", even appearing in Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" video "arguing" with Carson Daly over the blow-up doll representing Miss.A. In 2003 he had a brief, contreversial relationship with Britney Spears, one of the most infamous of the MKSlaves. She denies their relationship ever happened.  Miss Spears is also spoofed in Em's "Real Slim Shady" video.



Take his hand

Nothing up his sleeves...

In this video he is the patient who "loves" his handler, then switches places with her

In 2001 or '02 Wes Borland left the band, stating "...I feel my heart is going black, because this is not what I'm called to do. The little voice inside my head says 'You should be somewhere else. You should take the risk. You should let it go.' I think they'll be better now that I'm gone. I held them back from being their best because I was so against what they were doing."


Fred told reporters Wes had been listening to a lot of Radiohead for a while and had become very weird.


In 2004 Wes was back with Limp Bizkit, in full make-up and blacked out contacts. He's still with the band who is currently working on their Gold Cobra album. What happened to make him return to the band?
In 2007 Fred was arrested for hitting two girls with his car then leaving the scene. He made a plea bargain, serving 3 years probation, community service, paying a settlement, is/was not allowed within 100 yards of the victims, and surrendering all his guns.

In 2009 he spoke out against Obama, past presidents, and politics in general. "I just haven't voted for a president because I believe we still haven't found one...I could see myself having a very substantial point of view and contribution to helping politics get on the path of being less corrupt. It's so f*cking corrupt-it's out of control and it's anarchy."

Fred prides himself on being honest. He claims time and again that he's no liar (particularly about the Britney thing.) As a fellow Saggitarrius I know for most of us that honesty is one of our highest values; we tell things how we see them. Yet Miss Spears is also a Saggitarius. Again; we tell the truth as we see it. Maybe it was one of her alters dating him, or it was a simple case of "Oops! You think I'm in love, that I'm sent from above...I'm not that innocent."

I'm not sure what to make of Fred, or Wes. Are they products of MK conditioning? Fred seems too contemptuous of corruption to actually be a handler, despite the Behind Blue Eyes video. What do you think?




sources:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20266799,00.html
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1451931/wes-borland-why-left-limp-bizkit.jhtml
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1490229/wes-borland-back-with-limp-bizkit.jhtml
http://www.dlisted.com/node/15108
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/durst-obama-is-no-president_1106331
http://www.limpbizkit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment