Wednesday 19 December 2012

Ted

The light in some shots is the flash from my camera-I'm not a tech-savvy individual, so my "screen shots" are me pausing the movie and taking pictures with my camera.

Notice Mark Wahlberg's hands are framing his crotch, while Ted holds his beer as if he's rubbing one out.

The majority of the movie is immature dick and fart jokes, as is to be expected.

Most of the masonic imagery that caught my eye was all in the same scene, which is when this whackadoodle tries kidnapping Ted but ends up "killing" Ted.

He chases Ted to the 33rd level of a baseball diamond

Ted climbs up in attempt to escape, testing his and the pursuers balance. Ohhh how convenient, there's a New Balance ad as they climb!

Need I explain? You just saw the 33!

Apparently it isn't just Seth MacFarlane with the lifetime membership

Really hammering it in there as Mila Kunis runs to the ruined Ted.

See? All in one scene, Seth admits to being a 33rd Degree Mason.




\

No comments:

Post a Comment