Wednesday 23 January 2013

...

I've been working on a couple Reading Between The Lines posts, as well as been meaning to work on a few others. However, I also started a new job working slave 12 hour shifts, which barely leaves me time to do well, anything. After a combination of a bad breakup, followed by a seasonal job followed by a few months of unemployment I lost pretty much EVERYthing and am starting over from scratch. Slave 12 hour shifts and trying to reboot my personal life takes up a lot of time. I won't really have the time to be updating for a while.

Also, I've been debating moving to a new site since Blogger seems to be picky about when it works. It really sucks working on an article but Blogger doesn't want to save. I don't have time to waste like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment