Sunday 29 May 2011

Shadow People (part one?)

I was going to do a post about The Princess and the Frog, then took the turn towards characters that work with/for Shadow People. When I began researching Shadow People (not for the first time) I quickly became creeped out and dropped it. The line "...then you find yourself face to face with one..." was what did it for me. I might look into that more when its not 2:16am.


I know there are more characters than this who interacts with shadows in one way or another, however they escape me at the moment.




As I said in a previous post, Disney has not been hiding it for some time yet it still slips by unnoticed by the masses. Pentegrams, the all seeing eye, skull and bones, just to name a few. Sure, he's the Voo-Doo "shadow man", and New Orleans is as famous for Voo-Doo as it is Mardi Gras. I wonder why Disney picked Voo-Doo and New Orleans rather than its typical mystery witches and warlocks...







Can people actually control, be controlled by, or be harmed by Shadow People? These characters lead me to believe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment