Friday 23 November 2012

Holy friggin' crap!!!!

Orrrr maybe Blogger's just fucked up, because now I'm having a hard time even getting THIS far. God forbid I try anything past this point. But my paranoid mind (which I prefer to think of as RIGHT) tells me "No, they ARE messing with you." so the old-school version of links will have to do.

If that will even work.

Please check out this incredibly creepy music video by Ross Lynch from Disney's Austin and Ally, which admittedly I have never watched an episode of. But I do see this music video regularly on the Family Channel and it sickens me every time. Ross Lynch plays Austin Moon on the show.

Not taking any chances, I'm just going to copy/paste the link because at least that will work.

http://youtu.be/gcs-8Ra6Gg8

I'll try to post a better link, and post, when Blogger decides it's no longer trying to block me from my mission. I assure you, if you visit the above link, you'll be equally perturbed (unless you're a member of his Lynch Mob who randomly stumbled across this posting, then you'll think I'm the idiot.) They're not even trying to hide shit anymore...yet it still gets past peoples notice.

I know a few months ago I saw a thing on the internet that featured snippets of an old interview where it admits that the objective of the music business is that they are, in fact, wizards casting spells on the audience. For some reason I now cannot find anything on this at all. It was in a YouTube video, though, and you know how they love taking stuff down. I've tried looking it up in search engines, anything related to said interview, and nothing close to what I'm looking for comes up. Even in the conspiracy-page world. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment