Tuesday 31 January 2012

Tales from the Road: Volume One

Late coming, as I've been off the road for months, however have been catching up with other things. I took pictures with my phone of some of the things I saw. When I get back out this summer (God willing!) I'll be able to take more, as I finally replaced my digital camera.


The Owl of worship is watching
Checkerboard dog
Old McDonald had a farm (twin roosters in mirrored imagery)
Webb's Magic Ribs: Sausage, Ribs, and Chicken
This frightens me a great deal
This had the Beauty and the Beast song in my head all week
For sale by
A poster in one of the ride guys bunks
This reminds me of GeneCo from Repo! A Genetic Opera
Up 'til then, I'd always thought Hiram Lodge was Veronica's father
Who the hell is the real Hiram Lodge? 
Do they mean King Hiram of Tyre from the Bible?
I found this (among many other Archie and Masonic images) on Google. Puts a new light on some of the Archie characters.

 A random kids jacket that appeared at my friends house one day. It says Angels and Demons as well as some other language I couldn't read. Note the checkerboard floor in the background. 

Well, that's all for this edition of Tales (or in this case, pics) from the Road. Hope you enjoyed it!












2 comments:

  1. It amazes me how we've all grown up in this culture saturated w/this imagery and suspected nothing. With all our "education" and presumed superior intellect, not to mention religious programming "discernment"

    "the mystery of iniquity doth work already..."

    Now that the "eyes of our understanding have been enlightened..." it's plain for all to see --if they so choose.

    added to blogroll (oversight on my part)

    Tx For Your Support & Keep Seeing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ITK! Despite seeing, and know, I'm still a sucker for zebra print and certain Disney shows :( At least when I watch the crap, it's only part recreational and part research. Can't really explain the zebra thing. Programming is hard to break, I guess.

    ReplyDelete