Monday 13 June 2011

Very Interesting

In looking up zombies (post coming in the near future) I stumbled across some journal logs on Lost Zombies. There were many images extracted off a hard-drive sent to them from someone known only as J. They believe these were testers of a drug which led to an outbreak, though it reeks of MK conditioning to me.

   Alice in Wonderland

Psychic abilities

DID/MPD (you can see three different writing styles/people) "Help me!" is repeated then heavily scratched out. These are entries from a tester who died 

I strongly recommend reading the other entries-I wish I had access to the original journals themselves! 


MKSlaves could easily be likened to zombies. Perhaps not the Hollywood-ized Undead that feast on brains, but a zombie of sorts still. If you think about it, Hollywood itself is feeding off the brains of the masses, turning us into zombies. Look at people in front of their tv's for hours on end, how it takes over their existance as they discuss celebrities and fictional characters as if they know them intimately. Sports fans are no different-it matters to them a great deal if their team does well that season.

No comments:

Post a Comment